Legal Training Topics:
- Trends in ICE Enforcement
- How to Respond to the Threat of Immediate Deportation
- Litigating Constitutional Rights Violations
- Working Effectively With Community Organizers
- Annie Lai, University of California Irvine School of Law
- Jennifer Koh, Western State College of Law
- Monica Eav Glicken, Esq.
Date: November 28, 2017
Time: 5:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Location: Snell & Wilmer L.L.P.
600 Anton Blvd., Suite 1400
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
MCLE: 3 hours
Fee : $25.00 (free if agree to volunteer with OC Raids Response Network and/or PLC in removal defense in the next year)
RSVP to Grace Landa, email@example.com