The Orange County Bar Association Presents
PRO BONO COMMITTEE ROUND TABLE & MCLE • THURSDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2018
Legal Aid Society of Orange County • OC Collaborative Courts • Public Law Center
1.0 General CLE Credit
Reception: 5:30 pm • CLE Event: 6:00 pm
Orange County Bar Association • 4101 Westerly Place, Newport Beach, CA 92660 (Free Parking)
WHY SHOULD I DO PRO BONO AND HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Come hear from some of Orange County’s leaders in pro bono work!
Topics will include:
- Why doing pro bono is important
- What you and your firm can get out of pro bono work
- Current trends in pro bono work
- Types of pro bono opportunities available
- What to expect in doing pro bono work and how to get started
$10* for OCBA Members
$20* for Non-OCBA Members
(Price Includes Dinner and 1.0 General CLE Credit)
Hon. Mary Kreber Varipapa
Orange County Superior Court
Kenneth W. Babcock
Executive Director & General Counsel
Public Law Center
John B. Hurlbut, Jr.
Partner, Rutan & Tucker, LLP
Legal Aid Society of Orange County
Pro Bono Committee Program Co-Chairs:
- Larisa M. Dinsmoor (OC Public Defender’s Office)
- Daniel S. Robinson (Robinson Calcagnie, Inc.)
Register online at ocbar.org
For more information about CLE seminars, visit www.ocbar.org or call the OCBA Education Dept. at 949-440-6700, ext. 125.